[Retros] Retro solving in Saint-Germain-au-Mont-d'Or

CAILLAUDM at aol.com CAILLAUDM at aol.com
Sun May 22 12:05:28 EDT 2016

Hello,

I posted the problems some time ago, but I suppose somebody has to check
the joint file before the mail appears.
In the meantime, Thierry Le Gleuher made the problems and solutions
available on the Phenix site, where you can find them :
http://phenix-echecs.fr/Messigny/AFCE.php

Best,
Michel Caillaud

In a message dated 31/03/2016 21:38:40 Paris, Madrid (heure d’été),