[Retros] Retro solving in Saint-Germain-au-Mont-d'Or

CAILLAUDM at aol.com CAILLAUDM at aol.com
Sat May 21 08:22:25 EDT 2016

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.
Here are the problems submitted last week-end to retro solvers in
Saint-Germain-au-Mont-d'Or meeting.
8 problems to solve in 2 hours.
Solutions and results to follow...
Problems will turn as originals in Phenix 2016, published later this  year.

Best,
Michel Caillaud

In a message dated 31/03/2016 21:38:40 Paris, Madrid (heure d’été),