[Retros] More fun with rules

Joost de Heer joost at sanguis.xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 16 07:15:42 EDT 2014

Oops, I missed 7.5b:

After the action taken under Article 7.5.a, for the first completed
illegal move by a player the arbiter shall give two minutes extra time
to his opponent; for the second completed illegal move by the same
player the arbiter shall declare the game lost by this player. However,
the game is drawn if the position is such that the opponent cannot
checkmate the player’s king by any possible series of legal moves.

Joost