[Retros] More fun with rules

Joost de Heer joost at sanguis.xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 16 07:11:48 EDT 2014

Kevin,

All it takes is one claim, after that I have at least a draw: I make
illegal moves until I either checkmate my opponent (win), until my
opponent makes an illegal move himself (which I can claim, and the game
is reinstated to the original source of the illegality, draw), or until
my opponent claims a second illegality (see previous point, draw).

Joost