[Retros] Alexander Kislyak - On the Tracks of Chess Pieces

CAILLAUDM at aol.com CAILLAUDM at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 14:58:13 EDT 2011

Thanks Nikolai and Andrey!!

Hopefully Champagne participants can find inspiration in reading of this
important book.

Best wishes,
Michel

Dans un e-mail daté du 01/08/2011 12:16:53 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
nbeluhov at abv.bg a écrit :

Dear retro-friends,
Andrey Frolkin and I have completed an electronic edition of Alexander
Kislyak's book On the Tracks of Chess Pieces (Po Sledam Shakhmatnikh Figur).
The book was published in 1998 and is currently impossible to obtain on
paper. It contains autobiographical notes and selected problems and articles by
A. Kislyak as well as the collection of proof games The Monarch Overturned
(Poverzhenniy Monarkh). We hope that this book will be of interest not
only to retroanalysts, but also to chess composition enthusiasts in general.
The book .pdf file as well as all .TeX source files are available as
attachments on the chessproblem.net forum:
http://chessproblem.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=497
Apart from that, both files are also available on Google docs:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B84M-EsbA
vopMWVhMDAzN2ItZmMwNS00MjRlLTlkZGYtYjNiMDhlMWRiNDQx&hl=en_US
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B84M-EsbA
vopYzljN2JhOGItOTZiYi00MDFhLWI3NmMtNmVhMWI0M2Q1N2Y5&hl=en_US
In case of any problem with the links, try removing the "amp;" string
right after the ampersand characters.
Best wishes,
Nikolai