[Retros] Alexander Kislyak - On the Tracks of Chess Pieces

Eric Angelini Eric.Angelini at kntv.be
Mon Aug 1 10:22:43 EDT 2011

Many thanks, Nicolaï !
Best,
É.

Envoyé d'un iPhone

Le 1 août 2011 à 12:16, "Николай Белухов" <nbeluhov at abv.bg<mailto:nbeluhov at abv.bg>> a écrit :

Dear retro-friends,
Andrey Frolkin and I have completed an electronic edition of Alexander Kislyak's book On the Tracks of Chess Pieces (Po Sledam Shakhmatnikh Figur). The book was published in 1998 and is currently impossible to obtain on paper. It contains autobiographical notes and selected problems and articles by A. Kislyak as well as the collection of proof games The Monarch Overturned (Poverzhenniy Monarkh). We hope that this book will be of interest not only to retroanalysts, but also to chess composition enthusiasts in general.
The book .pdf file as well as all .TeX source files are available as attachments on the chessproblem.net<http://chessproblem.net> forum:
http://chessproblem.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=497
Apart from that, both files are also available on Google docs:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B84M-EsbAvopMWVhMDAzN2ItZmMwNS00MjRlLTlkZGYtYjNiMDhlMWRiNDQx&hl=en_US
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B84M-EsbAvopYzljN2JhOGItOTZiYi00MDFhLWI3NmMtNmVhMWI0M2Q1N2Y5&hl=en_US
In case of any problem with the links, try removing the "amp;" string right after the ampersand characters.
Best wishes,
Nikolai

Почивка на о.Санторини с чартъри на 03.09 и 22.09, 4 дни– от 308€<http://a.abv.bg/www/delivery/ck.php?oaparams=2__bannerid=5548__zoneid=63__oadest=http://www.astralholidays.bg/pochivki/program/49/country/16/resort/1248.html>