[Retros] Are the King and the Rook pieces of what?

Rol, Guus G.A.Rol at umcutrecht.nl
Tue Jan 29 11:17:34 EST 2008

No offense taken. I am aware that the style of my contributions deviates
from the light-footed message exchanges standard on Internet forums. The
reasons for adopting such an analytical style will become apparent once
I move on to the real target of my mission, the Retro Codex conventions.
I feel that I will need to be very cautious and very precise in order to
get any message across that minefield. I am currently still in the
process of constructing appropriate examples before releasing this
material.

Guus Rol.