[Retros] Are the King and the Rook pieces of what?

Pastmaker at aol.com Pastmaker at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 08:15:09 EST 2008

My apologies to Guus for having missed his accurate remarks on Roberto's
shrewd observation.

Also, no offense was intended in my comment on Guus's discourse. On the
contrary, emails from Guus are among the ones I open immediately. But as one who
has difficulty with the language of formalism, I really don't always
understand them, and I am sometimes unsure if I am responding to the point that was
made.

The problem is not Guus's prose, but my shortcomings in understanding.
Perhaps on those occasions I should simply refrain from replying.

Tom

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.