[Retros] Are the King and the Rook pieces of what?

Rol, Guus G.A.Rol at umcutrecht.nl
Tue Jan 29 05:45:11 EST 2008

I appreciate the irony, but I didn't suggest that we need to prevent
simultaneity in any way. The debate was originally started by Roberto to
find out how to understand the touch-move rules to use them in a
composition - he made one before. The understanding of rules in a
composition needs te be highly accurate and might address theoretical
issues that are of little interest to active game players. So I thought
it was worth spending some thoughts on!

Guus Rol.