[Retros] Are the King and the Rook pieces of what?

afretro afretro at yandex.ru
Tue Jan 29 04:15:58 EST 2008

I guess by now everyone here has realized the utmost importance and extreme urgency of equipping every chess piece used by participants in a tourney with a sophisticated sensor and of installing video cameras inside tourney halls, thus enabling the referees to hand down prompt verdicts in the so frequently occurring situations of two or more pieces being presumably simultaneously touched by a player. I believe that such sensors must measure time intervals in at least milliseconds... We must also think of a way to address the issue of “relativity of simultaneity.”
January 29, 2008