[Retros] Obsolete text of the acting FIDE Laws of Chess

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Mon Dec 15 11:56:42 EST 2008

Hi ALL,

The question is: Which rules apply for the time from 2004 until now? IMHO
the *published* rules are valid, no matter whether they are wrong or not. At
least this is the case for 'normal' laws, because the public can follow only
published rules.

FIDE has a post on their webiste announcing the corrected version.
http://www.fide.com/news.asp?id=1399

... this link does not work! (not found)

~ÔttÔ~