[Retros] Obtaining Ceriani's Books

lefty1981 at aol.com lefty1981 at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 15:01:24 EDT 2006

Dear Retro Community,

My name is David Smith. I posted a message recently asking about
two books that I wished to obtain. Mr. Thomas Volet contacted me
and is helping me, a newcomer to retrograde analysis, tremendously
with this matter. He suggested that I try to find Ceriani's two books.
I am wondering if anyone can help me with this. Is the following
information still valid, on the person I should contact to obtain the books?

Dr. PierLuigi Molinari; Via Soave 5; 20135 Milano; Italy; Tel +39-2-58309137

I thank anyone with any information on these two books.

Best Regards,

David Smith
lefty1981 at aol.com