[Retros] (no subject)

lefty1981 at aol.com lefty1981 at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 14:20:58 EDT 2006

To the retro community,

My name is David Smith. I have been trying to find either of the following two books on retrograde analysis:

Introduction to Retrograde Analysis, by Karl Fabel, and
Retrograde Analysis, by T. R. Dawson and W. Hundsdorfer.

Any information on any person or organization who would be willing to sell me either of these two books would be greatly appreciated. I would even be willing to pay for xerox copies. My search for these two books so far has come up empty-handed, so I would be very grateful for any assistance. Once again, thank you.

My best regards,

David Smith
lefty1981 at aol.com