[Retros] Obtaining Ceriani's Books

Marco Bonavoglia mbonavo at tin.it
Fri Jun 16 15:44:23 EDT 2006

lefty1981 at aol.com wrote:

> Dear Retro Community,

> My name is David Smith. I posted a message recently asking about

> two books that I wished to obtain. Mr. Thomas Volet contacted me

> and is helping me, a newcomer to retrograde analysis, tremendously

> with this matter. He suggested that I try to find Ceriani's two books.

> I am wondering if anyone can help me with this. Is the following

> information still valid, on the person I should contact to obtain the

> books?

> Dr. PierLuigi Molinari; Via Soave 5; 20135 Milano; Italy; Tel

> +39-2-58309137

> I thank anyone with any information on these two books.

> Best Regards,

Dr. Molinari died some years ago; letters should be addressed to
Costanzo Moroni who is Molinari's father in law.
Tel number is correct but in Italy you have to add a zero after the
national code 39 (+39-02-58309137); the telephone number is of a company
owned by Mr. Moroni. I have no idea if they still have the reprint of
Ceriani books (or possibly some of the original ones).
I'll check and let the Retro Corner know (I live in Milano!)
best,
Marco Bonavoglia