[Retros] Example 2 with castling from Yefim Treger 08/21/2004

TregerYefim at aol.com TregerYefim at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 22:17:20 EDT 2004

Here is the second example (you may look at picture or attached file, if
any)

I continue in text. In my opinion at this time White Can require a draw,
because
he can prove that dynamic possibilities of positions are the same after
1...e2;
after 3...Kd6 and after 5...Kd6. because there is nothing he can do with pawn
e2! -
castle is impossible in all three positions now and in future!
(a little more and I will discuss Math hidden here...)
But I feel that you do not think so...
Yefim Treger