[Retros] The Retro Analysis Corner

Joost de Heer ildjarn666 at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 13:29:14 EDT 2002

>Here is a small suggestion: why don't you add a downloadable archive

>(updated every month for example) containing the whole RetroCorner?

>It could be very useful for people with slow connections.

Realize that, when I stopped maintaining the retro corner end july lat year,
the archive (a tar/gz of the whole public_html tree) was about 12 MB!

[7 pippin] ~> ls -l ~retro/public_html/backup/
-rw-r--r-- 1 retro users 12039881 Jul 9 2001 retros.tar.gz

With the recent additions this will be even more.

Most of the archive is GIFs of the diagrams btw (1801 at the time I created
the archive)

As ex-maintainer of the corner, I know how much time goes into maintaining
it ... Kudos to Otto!

Joost
--
Wartend auf einen schmerzlosen Tod           [Dornen]
Die Flammen der Hölle sind nichts            [Abigor]