[Retros] Messigny solving championship

Joost de Heer ildjarn666 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 01:10:47 EST 2002

It's simple: Reply-to field of the message is "retros at janko.at".

>Anyway, now the cat's out of the bag about this one, if someone can verify

>computationally whether this idea works, I would be grateful.

b, c, and d are cooked. You can test this with Natch, it'll try to solve the
thing in the -exact- number of moves you typed.

Joost
--
Wartend auf einen schmerzlosen Tod           [Dornen]
Die Flammen der Hölle sind nichts            [Abigor]