[Retros] Messigny solving championship

Andrew Buchanan anselan at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 01:27:58 EST 2002

Joost,

Thanks for your mail. In Outlook Express, the reply-to field is not visible.
It's been an accident waiting to happen for a long while. If I was setting
up a mailing list like this I would set it up so the reply-to field is just
the sender. Then if someone makes a mistake: the message goes to 1 instead
of many, not a big deal. As it is, if someone makes a mistake, the message
goes to many instead of 1, which has got a much worse downside, as we have
seen.

I am not surprised that there are some cooks. The problem was not finished.
I was looking for support to analyze it. I can't even get it to run a) in a
reasonable time. What I would appreciate are the files that you got back
when you ran b), c) & d), so I can know what the duals are, even if you
didn't let them run to completion. I still have some design room in this
problem.

Thanks very much,
Andrew.