[LargeFormat] Big Old Cave

johnfrost johnfrost at sprintmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:22:54 EDT 2005

I recently recieved a box of 18x24cm X-ray film. Are there any film
holders out there?

I looked on German E-Bay, but not much there in english! Any other E-Bay
sites that I may try?

A film slicer that would work in my Calumet Tent??

john (:>))) I 'spose I could tape it in 8x10 holders, but, well, Ugh...