[LargeFormat] 18x24 holders - was Big Old Cave

Ole Tjugen oftjugen at online.no
Wed Jun 8 16:36:54 EDT 2005

John,
18x24cm holders show up every now and then on German Ebay. But they are
not as "common" as 13x18cm - or 9x12cm for that matter.

I have one, which I bought to use as a template for making a 8x10" back
for my plate camera (18x24 plates). The holders are the same size as
8x10", as I'm sure you know!

I'll swap mine for an 8x10" holder :)

Ole Tjugen