[LargeFormat] Big Old Cave

f32 Large Format List Admin largeformat-admin at f32.net
Sat Jun 4 14:46:21 EDT 2005

At 11:38 am -0700 4/6/05, Schuyler Grace wrote:
>Actually, I was sort of reluctant to give advice on unsubscribing, given the
>slow pace of the list of late (any traffic, I suppose, is better than no
>traffic).  What has become of all of us?  I miss the days, not so long ago,
>when this list was alive with tales from all over the world and Q&A covering
>just about everything LF.  Now, it seems like has become just a big old cave
>that barely echoes...
>
>Just my two f-stops worth.
>
>-Schuyler

Hello Schuyler,

Yes, ironic that the chap wanting to unsubscribe was complaining
about the deluge of Email :-)

There have been several posts in the last couple of days that would
probably have started some discussion and some of those from
established members - but they contained HTML and were bounced.

I have been absent for some time due to to pressure of work and any
spare time I have is spent defending f32.net from denial of service
attacks and the spammers. I hope that all the people here will make
good use of the list as I am battling away here to keep it running
smoothly.

Response times should have improved dramatically and as far as I know
there have been no dropped posts for some time since some technical
jiggery pokery was carried out on the list server.

Anyway, good to hear you in fine voice Schuyler.

Keep the faith.

Cheers, Clive