[LargeFormat] Big Old Cave

Michael Bischof mjb85029 at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 4 17:14:10 EDT 2005

Well, then, let me try if I can post to this list. I am brand-new to the
list (just found it in Web-space) and about 18 months into my adventure of
Large Format.photography, although I have done photography for about 25
years -- ignoring the years I spent with an all-plastic Instamatic as a kid
;-)
Hope for lots of traffic on this list...
Cheers,
Mike