[LargeFormat] 5x7 Daylight tank

LNPhoto LNPhoto at twmi.rr.com
Wed Apr 6 14:14:20 EDT 2005

On Apr 5, 2005, at 11:00 PM, Richard Knoppow wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Meyers" <aghalide at panix.com>

I have one of these, and while its sized for 5x7, you'll need the 3.5
gallon 8x10 tanks to use it. For me, the Morse tank seems to have a lot
of hoops to jump through just to get daylight developing.  I'd rather
use the stainless steel racks to hold the neg hangers and stay dark.
They hold a lot more and are easier to clean.

Les