[LargeFormat] Large Format Events - UK Workshop and US Conference

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 7 20:44:12 2004

Clive:

While it has warmed up here in eastern Massachusetts, we nevertheless
have a forecast of snow tonight and again tomorrow night.  Accordingly,
the 11x14 is still in hibernation because of the frostbite that I earned
with it last January.

So, I've done a little bit with the Leica R8 with fisheye and with the
19mm:  http://www.hemenway.com/Castle_in_Maine/

and some with the Rollei 6008i: http://www.hemenway.com/Monadnock

I have more, but haven't scanned them yet.

Large Format:  I'm looking at a 39 inch lens for the 11x14, and since
the bellows extends to only about 23 inches, am trying to figure out a
way to use it.  A long wooden tube comes to mind.  Or, a rear extension
twice as long as the current one, and a longer, bigger bellows.

Why oh why couldn't I have been born rich instead of just good looking?

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com