[LargeFormat] Large Format Events - UK Workshop and US Conference

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Tue Mar 9 16:47:13 2004

Jim:

A piece of square plastic downspout may work, check for viggnetting at
the lens board, tho.

john (:>))) My spell check doesn't know 'vignetting', guess I'll have to
look it (vignetting) up one of these days....