[LargeFormat] Large Format Events - UK Workshop and US Conference

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 7 19:20:02 2004

Whenever the list becomes quiet I check the mailserver to make sure that we
are still live!  So a quick sanity check to make sure that all is well.

Wonderful little packages have been arriving here at Warren Mansions from
various parts of the world - the latest was an 8" Cooke Aviar together with
a iris lens holding shutter that I am looking forward to using on a 5x7
camera as soon as the lens board has been drilled out.

Work and the f32 web site have been taking up a lot of time here recently
and there is still a backlog of 8x10 processing waiting for me in the
darkroom. In addition, planning for the next large format workshop has been
keeping me busy. The Spring workshop will take place on May 6th to 9th in
Tintern, South Wales, UK.

Full details here:

http://www.f32.net/f32WorkShops/workshop52004_uk.html

If the gods smile then a trip to the US for the LF conference in California
is still on the cards - any of you going?

Enjoy what's left of your Sunday.

Cheers, Clive