[LargeFormat] RE: Another 11 x 14 chrome

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 25 12:02:01 2004

Hi Diane:

I'm not a fan of ice storms, in that case I'd rather have the -4F that
we had earlier this AM.  Forecast is for snow to begin tomorrow night.

Where are you located?

I've tried the link with Netscape 7.1 and with IE 6 with no problem.
But, I'm on a cable modem.  I don't know what happens with a dial-up.

Does it work for you now?  If so then it might have just been a
temporary glitch at pair.net, my ISP.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com