[LargeFormat] RE: Another 11 x 14 chrome

Vince Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 25 11:32:03 2004

Diane,

It is over a meg file, do you have DSL.  It could your virtual memory
settings are not high enough.  I think that's the memory, of those in your
box, I mean.  It opened super fast on mine, but I have a DSL that unloads at
10 meg minute and a huge memory cache - hmm, perhaps that's the memory I
meant?

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.visionsinnature.com