[LargeFormat] RE: Another 11 x 14 chrome

Diane Maher largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 25 13:11:25 2004

No wonder! Maybe I just didn't allow it time to load.  I have a dialup
connection.  Maybe Jim can post a smaller version of this shot on his
website?

Diane

A serene state of mind is a clear heart without ill feelings or a guilty
conscience.  It gives one the ability to surpass his own skills.
Schwarz Bruder - Mobile Fighter G-Gundam

Message: 10
From: "Vince Dobson" <vince@visionsinnature.com>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] RE: Another 11 x 14 chrome
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:30:34 -0500

Diane,

It is over a meg file, do you have DSL.  It could your virtual memory
settings are not high enough.  I think that's the memory, of those in
your
box, I mean.  It opened super fast on mine, but I have a DSL that
unloads at
10 meg minute and a huge memory cache - hmm, perhaps that's the memory I
meant?

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.visionsinnature.com