[LargeFormat] Kodak to Stop Making Film-Based Cameras!

Vince Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 15 17:10:14 2004

Ok,  We are in complete agreement then because I am a completely analog man.
My only reason for scanning would be to show a print in an email, upload a
low rez. to my website or add a thumbnail for identification in my Excel
based inventory record.  I have a physical handicap and need my work with
large format and the darkroom work doing large prints for my physical
therapy.  I was shooting with my 35mm on a tripod and playing with the scans
in Photoshop with my left arm and hand resting on a pillow when I realized I
was losing almost all use of that hand - "use it or lose it" has validity.

I'm now doing custom printing on the large sizes for even more therapy :).

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.visionsinnature.com