[LargeFormat] E100G: Was Kodak to Stop Making Film-Based Cameras!

Ronald Schilling largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 15 21:02:39 2004

Dave,

It sounds like E100G is as saturated as Velvia. Is this the case? I use
E100VS because I don't shoot enough film to justify comparing like you
did and I don't have the CC filters needed for long exposures on Velvia.
There's only so much money and I have so little of it.

I like E100VS but it seems like my best shots are on Provia 100.

Ron