[LargeFormat] Kodak to Stop Making Film-Based Cameras!

Michael Sullivan largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 15 16:20:51 2004

Well, here we will have to agree to disagree: I prefer shooting analog and
then scanning. Once in my digital darkroom, a slightly flatter, less
contrasty original is preferable as I have complete control over saturation
and contrast anyway. Thus for me, NC is an optimal film for any kind of
subject matter (it even behaves fairly well in terms of reciprocity). I
don't want Kodak or Fuji over saturating anything in my images -- that is
my job. However, if I were still an analog/analog guy I'd likely agree with
you...