[LargeFormat] It's only a matter of time before another photo opportunity is gone forever...

Kent Gibbs largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 18 10:04:49 2003

Oh my gosh.  Just think about all the unemployed dwarfs there is going
to be.  Now they will have to go on public assistance.
;)

http://www.ontla.on.ca/documents/Bills/37_Parliament/Session4/b097_e.htm