[LargeFormat] It's only a matter of time before another photo opportunity is gone forever...

LNPhoto largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 18 10:18:48 2003

It would seem there maybe a loop hole...A loop hole big enough to drive
a trebuchet through.  You see, this law only bans Dwarf tossing, not
dwarf LAUNCHING.   However I must say this variation of the sport must
be done outside as any pub I've seen is too restrictive in size to have
the same dwarf be launched more than once.  The legality of coercing
volunteers is another matter.

This was one of two sports that is no longer played in our Highland
games. It wasn't actually banned, it just atrophied from a lack of
volunteers to play the sport.. Caber catching was the second and it
died for the same reason.

Enough silliness...gotta go shopping!

Les