[LargeFormat] It's only a matter of time before another photo opportunity is gone forever...

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 18 06:28:04 2003

At 22:37 17/12/2003 -0800, Brock Nanson wrote:
>I guess it's only a matter of time before this respected and ancient sport
>is banned most everywhere.  Luckily, my province has not yet eliminated my
>next challenge as a LF shooter.  If Uncle Dick can do Belly Dancers, why
>can't I shoot these guys?  I dare say it makes the 'shooting wildlife with
>LF' thread of several weeks ago look like childs play.  In Ontario, it's a
>sad day for both spectators and athletes...
>
>http://www.ontla.on.ca/documents/Bills/37_Parliament/Session4/b097_e.htm
>
>Sorry, this list has been TOO quiet lately...
>
>Best of the season to all of you!  If Santa can't bring you new glass,
>perhaps he could refill the one in your hand ;-)
>
>Brock

Brock,

Yes, a sad day indeed - it was banned here a while back :-)

Thanks for the holiday greetings, it seems that here is already too much
optical glass here so am hoping for a liquid version.

All the best to everyone on the list. Hope you manage to burn some film in
addition to the yule logs.