[LargeFormat] Anguloning for an Answer

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 2 17:50:03 2003

Jim,

I have desires for a 75mm lens for my 4x5.  I'm planning to stay active in
all sizes 35mm through 8x10.  I might stop here if the pleasure from 11x14
is so great that you would drop all other.  I've been thinking of a nikkor
SW 75 because I love my 90 and 120 SW's so much and I feared or dis-desired
the state of having to use a center filter because of the loss of stops and
expense.  Do you use a center filter with the 75?

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com