[LargeFormat] Anguloning for an Answer

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 2 17:32:09 2003

Cousin Dick:

Angulons are for wimps!
Well... except for me and the SA on my 6008i. :)

It's too bad that you live soooo faaaaar away because I could lend you
my Rodenstock 75mm f6.8 Grandagon MC in Synchro Compur shutter with MXV
  to try out for your 4x5 large troupe shots.

This isn't Friday so I can't tell you what I'm going to do with it.  But
if it WAS Friday, I would post it for sale because I'm hooked on 11x14
and have said good bye to the 4x5 view camera months ago.

http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Grandagon.jpg

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com