[LargeFormat] Anguloning for an Answer

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 2 21:17:12 2003

I have a center filter for my 75/4.5 Grandagon and I use the same filter
for my 55/4.5 Grandagon. The center filter is pretty much always necessary
for the 55mm lens but not so on the 75. I use it perhaps 20% of the time
with the 75, maybe less. In most cases I want a "little" falloff on the
corners. The falloff on my 75 is minuscule in most cases and not detectable
in many.

I bought the center filter (Heliopan) thinking I would need it a lot more.
Then I got a 55mm lens. Serious fall off! The center filter gets always
used on this lens.

Jim