[LargeFormat] BW 4x5 processing

Frank Filippone largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jul 15 16:40:05 2003

I talked to JOBO about this issue.....  using 2509N reels.  They told me
that some guys have luck with 6 sheets and some do not.  Seems un
predictable.  I use 4 most of the time, but have used 6 without dire
consequences and certainly no streaks.  Watch out for developer
exhaustion... there is a lot of film in there and not too much chemistry.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

         One warning however - those Jobo series 2500 reels that hold up to
6 sheets at once - don't do it.  I have uneven results if I ever load up
all six sheets at once.  I only load a max of 4 sheets per reel - always
leaving the middle empty.  It always works better for me that way.  Dunno
why, just works better.
joe