[LargeFormat] Linhof query

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jun 21 02:15:24 2003

Dear Uncle Dick,
Probably the camera was stored in damp conditions and suffered. Bellows can
be renewed but surface pitting is permanent.Most Linhofs lool like they
would last forever but it's illusory. What about the weight?  I suppose the
Shenhao weighs more.
I could not write on the electron you sent as it would not stay still long
enough. I had the same problem withe that parakeet. Philip