[LargeFormat] mail order reccomendations?

Joseph O'Neil largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 30 11:13:12 2003

	My favourite camera store here in London, Ontario (exactly half way
between Detriot, MI and Toronto, ON) is closing down.   While we do have
one other stare in the city offering some darkroom materials, the store
closing down was the only one n the city that on a regular basis stocked
4x5 sheet film, fibre based graded paper, etc, etc.
	There si a store in Toronto I mail order stuff form (8 Elm Camera), and
while I liek those guys, sometimes their stock is limited.  Heck, most of
the big Toronto camera stores are nto what it used to be when dealign with
large format gear & the associated darkroom materials.
	So, who's reccommended best for mail order when I need some more supplies
later ths year?  Mya favourite film in 4x5 is Tri-X, it's easy enough to
get, and I'll problaly stickl with it, but my favourite paper - Ilford
Galerie, seems toi be ahrd stuff to find.   Any reccomendations on where to
buy at, or any substitue?

	One last quesiton, are there any other LF shooters in SW Ontario on this
list?  I never seem to run into anyone lese locally shooting LF.  :(
thanks much
joe

http://www.oneilphoto.on.ca
http://www.multiboard.com/~joneil
Una salus victis, nullam sperare salutem