[LargeFormat] WTB

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 30 08:29:41 2003

I looked at the 'seminar' concept, but decided to go to my local
community college.  The tuition was about 30% more than a 2 day
"intensive workshop" but was 4 hours one night a week for 15 weeks.
Not only was the instructor able to teach more, but I was able to
digest it before going onto the next.  the instructor turned out to be
an old friend of my that I used to assist with backin my car shooting
days.