[LargeFormat] Introductions--Bay area darkrooms

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 23 11:50:41 2003

At 08:35 AM 1/23/2003 -0800, David wrote:
>When I lived in SF, I used the Darkroom at the Harvey
>Milk center near Duboce park.  Its a great facility
>for printing if you don't mind working with a bunch of
>other people.  They have mostly 35mm enlargers but
>also a couple of Omega D2's that will get the job
>done.  I now live in Burlingame and when I need to
>print, I go over the bridge to Faultline Photographic,
>a small darkroom that you can use on an hourly basis.
>
>David

Have you ever tried Colorarts? They are very close to you. I have a friend
who rents their darkrooms - she does all of her printing there. It is a
well run place and has state of the art equipment. My friends standard
print sizes are 20x24 and 30x40 which she says is easily handled there.

http://www.colorarts-sf.com/

Jim