[LargeFormat] Introductions--Bay area darkrooms

David largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 23 11:40:08 2003

When I lived in SF, I used the Darkroom at the Harvey
Milk center near Duboce park.  Its a great facility
for printing if you don't mind working with a bunch of
other people.  They have mostly 35mm enlargers but
also a couple of Omega D2's that will get the job
done.  I now live in Burlingame and when I need to
print, I go over the bridge to Faultline Photographic,
a small darkroom that you can use on an hourly basis.

David