[LargeFormat] WWII signal Corp newsgroups

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 1 01:10:24 2003

Well granted this was Vietnam, but Eastman house just did a show on
documenting war an one of the cameras was a Nikon F with a bullethole
through the lens exiting the rear film gate slightly off center. In my
typical ugly American attitude, it never entered my mind that the
Vietanmese might have access to Nikon cameras as well, which was the case
here.

Les