[LargeFormat] WWII signal Corp newsgroups

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 1 01:40:01 2003

Richard

Thanks for the fwc link, he is definitely somebody I will contact! I hadn'
t realized the"PH designation was for everything photographic, from a full
blown 4x5 outfit to a graduated cyclinder

The Grafle.org suggestion, turned up nothing. Now I have to say, Leigh
Klotz, Jr. the owner and The Great Oz of the website recently made me
adminstrator of the helpboard there.  I guess that's my reward for posting
15% of the 5700+ posts.(and you guys thought I wrote a lot here!!! :-)

I didn't think there was much if anything there, but it's always good to
check your backyard first!