[LargeFormat] Cutting a ground glass

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Sat Dec 14 17:04:11 2002

Hi Ken!

     I needed some 5x7 inch size glass cut for a 5x7 Elwood, to sandwich
the negative, a necessity to keep the 300 watt bulb from causing the
negative to do a big pop at the wrong time.  I sweated this one, until
I went into Orchard Supply, where they have a large glass cutter.  The
guy cut ten pieces for under a buck.  Try them or home depot and save
yourself the bother.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California