[LargeFormat] Jobos for 5x7?

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 22 18:40:04 2002

I have been using a Bessler print drum for 8x10 and 4x5. There is a
slight magenta cast from the anti halation coating left on the negative,
but Kodak sez that the paper won't see it. So far they are right.

Jobo differentiates print from film, DRUM for prints, TANK for film, if
that helps...

john (:>)) enroute to Death Valley... hope to return 80 lbs lighter!