[LargeFormat] Jobos for 5x7?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 22 18:56:16 2002

At 15:37 22/10/2002 -0700, john frost wrote:
>I have been using a Bessler print drum for 8x10 and 4x5. There is a
>slight magenta cast from the anti halation coating left on the negative,
>but Kodak sez that the paper won't see it. So far they are right.
>
>Jobo differentiates print from film, DRUM for prints, TANK for film, if
>that helps...
>

>john (:>)) enroute to Death Valley... hope to return 80 lbs lighter!
snip

John,

Yep, I was thinking about using print drums for 5x7 with ribs glued in to
sort potential laminar flow problems and to keep the film away from the
drum walls. Surely a final wash would dissolve any remnants of the
anti-halation layer?

Am very envious of your trip to Death Valley - may just about be bearable
at this time of the year! Hope we are going to see some of your photos from
the trip. Have a great time.