[LargeFormat] Buying and selling on ebay

Hornford, Dave largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jul 24 13:38:05 2002

I'm in Canada and have found most who list USA only, will, when asked , =
agree to ship out of the US.
I've found their two points of concern are getting paid & hassles =
shipping.
When you use PayPal or BidPay they get their funds quickly and when you =
explain customs are the importers problem, not the exporters, their =
concern goes away.

I usually use USPS Express Post because sometimes they & Canada Post =
skip the customs fee, and unlike UPS I never get saddled with extra fees =
to cross the border.

I have noticed that non-US auctions tend to have a lower price than US =
auctions, especially non-US & non-$US auctions.

Dave Hornford
"Where do you store the time you save?"
   --- Anon